Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Smart Meter Nonsense

Well I expect its some awful default setting in the ever so helpful
settings that nobody knows exists until the system runs out of paper and the
postal bill goes through the roof.
I do sometimes wonder who trains the staff at these organisations when new
software is put in.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Peter Andrews" wrote in message
news
Can anybody explain why EDF need to write a letter to me, at least once a
year, to advise that they currently read my smart meter at 30 min
intervals and that I can if I wish change to daily or monthly readings -
do I care! It's a business account at a village hall.

Peter

---
http://www.avg.com