Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone try the Kreg hinge jig?

On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 10:33:35 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 1/20/18 4:36 AM, wrote:
We don't always use a vac for a vac. One of my helpers a few years
ago started cleaning out garage work areas and cleaning off patios or
decks like this: rough sweep all the debris into a pile and pick it
up with the pan (we use a snow scoop) and put it in the trash.
Robert

Yes, I found a use for my snow shovel (though 3" of snow shut us down
for two days this week). ;-)

See, I'm not the only one.
A lot of times I'll got for the broom instead of the vac and my wife is
like, "I thought you used your shop vac."
I always say, "It doesn't have to be that clean, right now."

And some of us sweep into the DC's floor sweep. ;-)