Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Heat resistant cable between LED bulb holder and LED driver, whatkind?

On 20/01/18 13:14, wrote:
On Saturday, 20 January 2018 12:31:37 UTC, MM wrote:

Supplementary question:

Is there any use for the old halogen 12V transformers? For example, as
a power supply for Maplin electronic kits/modules?

MM

the output is high frequency ac. I suppose you could rectify & smooth it

Pretty good from just a toroidal transformer....

NT

Josef Stalin