Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Speaking Of Phone Apps - Fraction Calculator Plus

On 1/19/2018 3:51 PM, Leon wrote:
On 1/19/2018 2:26 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Mike's mention of the level app on his phone reminded me of an app I
found a few months
ago and have been using quite often for my bookcase project.

Fraction Calculator Plus

The app puts 3 keypads on the screen so that you can directly enter
the integer portion, the
numerator and the denominator.

1 15/32 + 3 5/8 = 5 3/32

If you want, you can tap a button to see a scratchpad type screen
showing a "handwritten"
breakdown of the steps required to get the answer. That screen also
shows you the decimal
version of the answer, e.g. 5.09375

I am actually using the Calculated Industries Master Measure Pro on my
phone.Â* Works just like the calculates you see at HD and Lowes and much
less expensive.

I'll check the one you are pointing out.
This is the one I am using.

https://www.calculated.com/prd473/Me...r-Pro-App.html

Since I use a lot of Festool I can easily convert imperial into metric
and visa versa.