Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Free - Foundations of Mechanical Accuracy

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:29:08 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:

snip
Thanks again, Leon. I love the old machining books. I used to have
access to the originals at the McGraw-Hill library -- American
Machinist had been collecting them since 1877 -- but I don't think
they even have them anymore, since they sold AM to Penton Publishing.
And there's no way I want to take a 40-minute train ride in to see
them, anyway.

So, now I have something for cold winter nights.

You're most welcome. You can study my search and build off it. Use the
locally. Most of it came from there through the years via 56k modem.
Lathes, Machining, Engineering, Agriculture... lots of old
catalogues... Nowadays I have slow DSL so the local copies aren't nearly
as important. But stuff on the internet has a way of disappearing...

Here is another search you may like:

https://archive.org/search.php?query...anner%3Agoogle

A really good djvu viewer is:

https://windjview.sourceforge.io/