Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default British Gas UP2 heating controller - manual?

On 16/01/2018 16:02, Andrew wrote:
On 14/01/2018 17:44, cpswan wrote:
replying to dennis, cpswan wrote:
Thanks to everybody on this thread for pointing me in the right
direction. As
far as I can work out the UP2 is a Drayton LP822, and the pdf manual
can be
found at
http://www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/sit...20Guide%29.pdf

The key point is that the UP2 has a jumper to choose between 1, 5/2 or
7 day
timing. I had the misfortune of being stuck on 1 day even though my
previous
timer had 5/2 the British Gas engineer installing the UP2 told me it
only did
1 day. I guess he didn't read the manual

I wrote a little blog post about changing the jumpers, with some
pictures, at
http://blog.thestateofme.com/2018/01...gas-up2-timer/

SPAM off.

Another 10 year-old post !

And I know that in 10 years time the apprentices I have got will still
not be able to fix it.

--

Adam