Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Free - Foundations of Mechanical Accuracy

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:02:07 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 09:28:56 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:

It also has a bunch of features for members, trivial things like
personal collections and web archives, etc.

Here is a regular search I use to do every week or so:

http://archive.org/search.php?query=...rt=-publicdate

I gave up when they dropped the djvu document format. It would show me
all the recent old catalogs that had been uploaded. I've saved many of
them through the years. Here is a new one:

https://archive.org/details/ArrowTools1920Catalogue

The last few pages of items has old tool steel lathe cutters. I like to
see what shapes were used back in the day and that is a nice set with
descriptions

Cool stuff. I'm going to have to learn how to use this thing. I only
came across it a few weeks ago, and have explored it a bit by way of
the collections.

Thanks for the tips.

--
Ed Huntress