Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] news@loampitsfarm.co.uk is offline

Default LED filament bulbs

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:00:09 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

I find its actually a very good idea - I use them almost exclusively.
The main attraction (other than being nicer to look at in applications
where you can see the bulb) is the 360 degree radiation pattern, that
closely resembles a GLS lamp. Hence any fittings that use the lamp cap
down or the whole lamp side on, still give the intended illumination.

Does GLS have a standard size? I have one of these LED filament bulbs
in my sitting room but the diffuser has a 65mm hole and won't fit
over the bulb.

Any ideas for an LED with equivalent light output in a smaller bulb?

AJH