Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Terry Schwartz Terry Schwartz is offline

Default Need help INTERPRETING these test results police cruiser SAEJ866a Chase Test

"On topic" would be electronics related. I've spent a lifetime in electronics. That is a field in which I do have technical expertise. Brakes are NOT on topic. Period. Perhaps you will find more willing foil in another group.

I've also spent 30+ years of my career engineering things with engines, wheels (2, 3, and 4), brakes, so yes, I have expertise in all that as well. Vehicles that go 4 mph and vehicles that go 140 mph.

But it's fun watching you make an ass of yourself. So yes, I am drawn to this thread, it's like watching a train wreck or a plane crash. I'm done engaging you, feel free to have the last snipe, as you seem to need to do. It's a classic sign of a petty, insecure mind.