Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] oldschool@tubes.com is offline

Default Computer mouse switch going bad

On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:27:08 +0530, Archer wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 16:50:52 -0600, wrote:

ISAID: I need a PS/2 mouse.

There are USB 2 PS/2 adaptors so you can easily go with a USB mouse
once you have the adaptor. And PS/2 mice are really getting scarce.

Saturday I ordered one of the adaptors on ebay. It's just a matter of
waiting till it arrives. It was like $3.50.

Funny thing, yesterday this mouse was getting on my nerves with that
failing switch. I took the insulated handle of a plyers and smacked that
button really hard. Its been working flawlessly ever since.....

But I still plan to get another one or more.... I'm sure this one will
eventually fail. But at least it will hopefully work till I get my
adaptor or another PS/2 mouse.