Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On 1/11/18 11:28 AM, Harry Newton wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 09:50:41 -0600, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

You ignorant ****. to paraphrase the replies during the
McCarthy witch hunts, "I am not now, nor have I ever been, Snit."

Unlike you, I do not hide behind an anonymous name that changes
constantly.

Although I'm touched that you find it necessary to attack me.

You are Snit.

What part of "I'm not snit" do you fail to grasp?

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0