Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Windscreen washer jet tool

Andrew wrote
Thomas Prufer wrote
Huge wrote

I hot glued a pin into the end of a ballpoint pen case. Jeez, what kind
of DIY-ers are you lot?

I put a pin in a pin vise...

I even have one of those, bought in a car boot sale and the only time I
ever used it was to hold a PCB drill bit to make a very small hole.

Dental scrapers and sharp 'prodders' are the best things to use

Nope the specific jet tool because it has proper screw
on caps to protect the two different spikes when its in
the glove box which is the only sensible place to keep it.

Looks like its something the chinese still havent noticed,
presumably because most of them dont drive cars.

Realised I was having a brain fart and did a google advanced
search on the aliexpress.com and alibaba.com web sites, still no hits.

because they have proper handles.

So does the right tool for the job.