Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Harry Newton Harry Newton is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 09:50:41 -0600, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

You ignorant ****. to paraphrase the replies during the
McCarthy witch hunts, "I am not now, nor have I ever been, Snit."

Unlike you, I do not hide behind an anonymous name that changes
constantly.

Although I'm touched that you find it necessary to attack me.

You are Snit.

You add zero value and you hunt around the Internet following people just
so that you can post vitriol filled hateful posts, just like you did with
this video which you trolled over 400 times alone!
https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

You made a fool of yourself then, and you're making a fool of yourself now.

Here's your challenge:
Q: Can you possibly add on-topic technical value to this thread?
A: ?