Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Snit Snit is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On 1/11/18, 8:09 AM, in article , "Harry Newton"
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 15:04:40 -0600, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

+IBw-You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled
to your own facts.+IB0-

Bear in mind that Fox' Mercantile is the utter moron Snit,

You recently asked for an example of your lies. This is one. Trivial to
quote.

Now you might claim I cannot prove I am NOT someone else. Well, sure, but
you have absolutely no basis for your accusation... no reason to think it is
true because it is not true.

It is a lie on your part. Period.

You have been caught lying. Again.

who is again,
lamely following people around the net like the little retard child he is.

You are the one who repeatedly brings up my name... actively seeking to get
my attention. So, again, your claim about me is a lie.

Your lies are very easy to quote!

This is a moving graph of what Snit/Fox's Mercantile claimed was dB!
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg

I made no such claim. Your accusation about me is a lie.

All Fox's Mercantile/Snit saw was a moving graph for heavens' sake.

Snit/Fox's Mercantile is *that* stupid!

Just look at this hilarious video, where he makes an utter fool of himself,
and doesn't even realize that he probably the *dumbest* of all the Apple
Apologists, even dumber than is Jolly Roger and Lewis (which is hard to
fathom).

Proof that Snit/Fox's Mercantile is an utter moron Apple Apologist:
https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

Snit === Fox's Mercantile

Another of your lies.

You lie non-stop.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308