Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windscreen washer jet tool

On 10/01/18 23:38, Roger Hayter wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 10/01/18 10:48, Roger Hayter wrote:
GB wrote:

On 10/01/2018 00:09, Rod Speed wrote:

They arent all that expensive, but I'm so jewish I want to check

Am I being overly sensitive, or does this jar with other readers?

If he actually *is* Jewish, I suppose he is allowed to make such
remarks, otherwise it is offensive precisely because of its casualness.
At school in Yorkshire in the 1960s "to jew" was a transitive verb
meaning to cheat someone, but I thought manners had improved since then.
To use Scottish in the same context is somewhat less offensive (but
still rude), as no-one has victimised the Scots for some centuries; and
then it was largely other Scots.

Get a ****ing life

You have just been taught to view it as offensive.

Its nor your fight. If jews find it offensive, let *them* stand up.

I find it offensive. It's my life and my fight. I treat your opinion
only with the respect it deserves. But, thanks.

So you are taking it on yourself to find offense on behalf of someone else?

FFS! Wjata twisted SJW you are.

look exactly the same afterwards."

Billy Connolly