Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windscreen washer jet tool

On 10/01/18 09:52, Clive Arthur wrote:
On 10/01/18 09:36, Clive Arthur wrote:
On 09/01/2018 22:50, Rod Speed wrote:
Found this
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Draper-Wi...97.m4902.l9144

But its not cheap for something that simple and for some reason I cant
find anything on aliexpress or amazon, presumably because they use
a different description. Anyone with a better idea of name to use ?

If you can find an old-school diabetic who injects using normal 0.5ml
syringes, mug him and steal one, they work well.

Cheers

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/121723608122

A bit too thin IME.Â* I suppose it depends what's blocking it, by mine
gets blocked by resinous tree sap, and you need something a bit stiffer
and thicker.Â* But then don't we all.

Small dressmakers needle?

Bit of 20SWG piano wire (model shop)

Cheers

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft