Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On 2018-01-10, rickman wrote:
nospam wrote on 1/10/2018 10:02 AM:

if the battery fails a diagnostic test (or any other component) it
will be replaced under warranty. if it passes, then there's no reason
to replace it.

The only test I really care about is running the phone the way it did
when new. If it doesn't do that the diagnostic test is pointless.

You don't even own an iPhone.

Meanwhile I know plenty of people (including me) who use their iPhones
for 3-5 years with no problem without replacing the battery. There's no
evidence of a widespread defect in Apple's batteries, just like there's
no evidence that the majority of them die within a year.

JR