Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On 2018-01-10, rickman wrote:
wrote on 1/7/2018 2:01 PM:

It had nothing to do with avoiding the warranty. Period.

How can you make that assertion?

Since you are the one who originally stated "the user experience is
being impacted to mitigate the problems of a battery that is degrading
prematurely in order to avoid warranty replacements", the onus is on
you. So go right ahead and prove that's the case, if you can.

We'll wait...

JR