Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

rickman wrote:
nospam wrote on 1/10/2018 10:44 AM:

it's not a defect in materials or workmanship.

*all* batteries degrade over time. there is no getting around that, at
least with today's technology.

maybe at some point in the future there will be an eternal power source
that never wears out. that time is not now.

Yep, all batteries degrade with time and use. But the batteries in question
degraded more and faster

That's your trollish assumption. Repeating it doesn't make it factual.
There's no actual evidence that Apple's batteries degrade faster than
others.

JR