Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Wifi calling on payge sim and a cheap phone?

In article , lid
says...

Called local Three Man. Yes have what you want for £180 - galaxy J3 I
think it is.

The ****ing thing actually works over wifi.

Well, I bought a Moto E3 from Argos last year for less than
half that. Just popped my Three SIM card in it and it works
fine.

WiFi no problem and excellent battery life.

I don't spend hours on the phone and rarely use data roaming
when away from a Wifi feed so, at Three's prices, a £10 top up
lasts me a very long time.

I usually top up when I get to around the £5 level. It was £7
when I checked last week so I put another £10 on it while it
was fresh in my mind.

I doubt I'll check the balance again for the best part of a
year or even longer.

The ability to make and receive phone calls via WiFi is useful
in bad reception areas such as inside large buildings.

However, they are not free as I understand it, although I got
the impression from your previous post that you thought they
were.

--

Terry

---