Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup[_9_] soup[_9_] is offline

Default Electrical work

On 09/01/2018 12:06, Johnny B Good wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 21:48:16 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

tabbypurr wrote:

I've seen some bad ones, but this is a biscuit taker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcWIKZtCPwA

Yes, that's ropey.

I've watched a couple of his videos in the past and he does seem to come
across as a bit of a whinger ...

I tell you what *is* ropey, it's the heavy dose of VVS. I couldn't bear
to watch much more than the first minute of "video in portrait mode"
before I lost patience.

Looking at his other stuff he doesn't do that a lot.

Maybe that was early (before he knew better).
Maybe he did not have his camera that day and had to use his phone
(a rare event so he didn't realise it was filming wrong)
Or maybe ...