Posted to uk.d-i-y
Johnny B Good Johnny B Good is offline

Default Electrical work

On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 21:48:16 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

tabbypurr wrote:

I've seen some bad ones, but this is a biscuit taker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcWIKZtCPwA

Yes, that's ropey.

I've watched a couple of his videos in the past and he does seem to come
across as a bit of a whinger ...

I tell you what *is* ropey, it's the heavy dose of VVS. I couldn't bear
to watch much more than the first minute of "video in portrait mode"
before I lost patience.

TBH, I'm staggered that no one else thought to mention this aspect of
the video. I took a look at the comments and had to scroll back a week's
worth before finding this:

Chris Davies 1 week ago

Please do not ever film anything in vertical video ever again.

Other than that single *useful* comment, the rest were basically self
congratulatory "I totally agree with your conclusion" pointlessly ****
comments.

--
Johnny B Good