Saanvi Arora Saanvi Arora is offline
Junior Member

My understanding is that adhesives and OSB (oriented strand board) don’t play well together, so if you live in a low-end track home like me, OSB subfloors are not good for traditional (glued) vinyl. If you’re talking about a floating floor made from click-together plank vinyl (the good stuff that looks like engineered wood floors), you should be good to go on any hard/level surface including OSB.

If you are interested bamboo flooring click here
Bamboo Flooring | Bamboo Flooring in India | Inovar Floor