Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default New Wheeler Dealers

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 16:14:04 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 19:41:29 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 19:02:43 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Chris wrote:
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 18:05:51 +0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Actually, he does, in most episodes.

No he doesn't.

Yes he does. I admit I've only seen a dozen or so episodes in
total but in the ones going out on Quest at the moment he does.

No he doesn't :-)
I've watched bits for the past too many years. He rarely says
this is a job you can do at home.
Okay, I do get ****ed off when the advertisement appear and I
flip to the Hitler Channel/ Documentaries/ Movie Channel.
The Thing was on last night!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p35JDJLa9ec

Don't you have the ability to record so you can watch after it's
started and skip the ads? I haven't watched a single ad since the
VCR was invented.

I do not plan ahead to watch and record entertainment for the
brainless masses as you do, Birdbrain.
There is more going on in my busy life than watching silly
television. There is little going on in your waste of oxygen
existence. Do the nation a favour - kill your stupid self.

Chavs turn on the telly and watch whatever's on. More intelligent
people pick the programs they want in advance, then watch them when
they have spare time.

People who are avid television watches may do this. I am not an avid
goggle box watcher. I have better things to do than sit there
watching television. It would appear that you have not.

Wrong, people with lots of other things to do don't wish to be ruled
by TV schedules. We record anything worth watching, then when we
have spare time, we watch what was recorded.

When are you going to understand that I watch VERY little television and
channel flip to find something worth looking at for 30 minutes?
Just because I'm not a telly watcher does not make me less intelligent than
people who watch the box and record the **** that is on it.