Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
Gullible Jim .... Gullible Jim .... is offline

Default New Wheeler Dealers

On 1/6/2018 6:54 PM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I caught the program on Sky or somewhere last night and was not too
impressed. I watch very little telly but when channel flipping I used to
watch bits of the old show.
I know that the old show was just a show, but I never found it to be boring.
I thought that the mechanic, Ant, had absolutely no charisma, Ed China did
have that.
The cockney ****, Mike Brewer seemed to be groveling to him.
Quite disappointing.
I won't be bothering again.
Forgive cross post to uk.d-i-y.

I liked that China chap...good mechanic .....nice hair

--
Follow my lead...ignore Brian Reay ....
Easily persuaded to believe something credulous and proud of it ...