Michael Baugh

Default Low flow bowl to a normal flow tank for toliet. Can I do this?

By the way, before making such a change, check to see
how big the opening into the commode is. Some commodes
were taken into the 1.6 gallon/flush era by simple narrowing the
inlet. How pathetic. 2" opening from the tank, an inch into the
commode portion.
The Cadet commode inlet has an opening of a little over 2".

Childfree Scott wrote in message
om...
The bolt pattern is different. There is an adapter for less than
5 dollars, Home Depot had them.

Interesting. I knew that there had to be someone who has already done
this. I was asking in the theoretical sense. Just hoping to come
across someone who had and could report back.