C G

Default Residential electical question

Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
There is new breed called communication electricians.

Understand, that's why I said many. I realize some electricians have
taken the time to learn how the new stuff works, and more important,
take the time to install it properly. Unfortunately, most do not.

Why bother? Pretty soon it'll be all wireless.

Maybe, maybe not. There is a limit to the spectrum. I recently
discovered I cannot use my cordless phones anywhere near my laptop if
it's in the middle of a big download, too much interferance. No matter
how reliable the wireless technology gets, hardwiring will still be
better.