Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On 2018-01-04, rickman wrote:
Fox's Mercantile wrote on 1/4/2018 3:39 PM:
On 1/4/18 1:57 PM, rickman wrote:

I've killfiled JR, we'll see if the problem improves.

It won't until you killfile harry newton.

Unlike you, I was learning something about the topic issue until I was
In this thread

The extent of Harry's trolling of the Apple news groups extends far
beyond this thread, junior. You're clueless.

How about we just don't respond to the posts we don't like?

Ah, is that what you did with my posts?

JR