Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default House insurance

On 04/01/18 17:54, wrote:
On Thursday, 4 January 2018 17:01:25 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I know there are people who rent out property here. Is this normal? If
your tenant trashes the place you can't claim?

If you're prepared to pay the premium (and shop around comparing policies) you can get cover for just about anything, including non-payment of rent.

Most landlord insurance will require the tenant to be on a standard type of tenancy with a deposit in one of the protection schemes, etc.

yep. I am on two months deposit here.

Owain

Josef Stalin