Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default House insurance

On 04/01/18 18:13, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

I don't think any insurance will pay for deliberate damage by a family
member though, divorced or not. Don't know if there's any way to do
it, but a better bet would be for your ex's payment to be reduced for
all damage which happens to the house from the date of the hearing or
valuation survey until departure, so it's not in her interests to trash
it.

Unfortunately my lawyers reckon the chances of gettimng a judge to agree
to that are zero.

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft