Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Aldi, the German discounter

On 04/01/2018 14:13, John Rumm wrote:

I just load stuff on to the conveyor in the order I want it packed - so
frozen first, fridge next, etc - that way I can just fill bags in real
time at the other end.

I very much doubt that you can pack in the real time that the checkout
staff at a good Aldi/Lidl can scan. I note in places like Asda the
staff actually slow right down to the rate of the person packing hence
making people in the queue wait even longer.

Irrespective of where you shop you will always find the women who has
packed all of the shopping on top of the purse.