Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi, the German discounter

On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 15:58:24 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Andy Burns pretended :
You saved yourself from some horrid coffee.

Untrue, though I have never tried decaff. I like a good coffee and bulk
buy at Aldi as I have done for many years.

I think the one full-caff he bought was Lidl rather than Aldi (searching
for Bellarom seems to confirm it) I suppose my colleague wanted to like
it and I didn't expect to, but we both hated it, enough to throw it
away.

I get a lot of stuff at Aldi (it's only a short walk away, and I get a
discount on some purchases). I tried the instant coffee, and
decided...no. I am going to try their beans. We shall see.