Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi, the German discounter

In article ,
pamela wrote:
Which is fine in theory, except you are now lifting stuff in and
out of the trolley twice.

My sister sees it the same way too and, as she worked in retail
marketing, is full of advice to the checkout operator on how to
have happier customers.

I explain to her Lidl and Aldi are not a social service but
commercial organisations and if you don't like the way they
organise things then shop somewhere else.

Some might also choose to shop elsewhere when held up by the person in
front packing things oh so carefully before even thinking about how
they're going to pay.

--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.