Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi, the German discounter

Huge wrote:

We've only been in the local Aldi once, in search of decaf coffee,
which they didn't have, so we left. There isn't a local Lidl.

You saved yourself from some horrid coffee.

I share ground coffee and an aeropress with a chap at one of my
customers, I know he tends to shop at lidaldi, my opinion is that I'm
going to the hassle of fresh coffee because I want *nice* coffee, once
he decided to buy some 'Belarom' coffee, after one taste it went in the
bin, even he described it as floor sweepings.