Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Case for drill bits

On 03/01/2018 18:22, Bill Wright wrote:
On 03/01/2018 17:37, Murmansk wrote:
I bought a set of drill bits of different sizes from about 1mm to 8mm
and they come in a metal box where you open the box and there are two
rows of drills lined up, which live in appropriately sized holes and
then fold down flat when you close the lid.

The problem is the box is really horrible quality and the mechanism
doesn't work, so it's really hard to close the lid and the whole thing
is incredibly irritating to use.

What I want is another box, but one of better quality, without the
drills. I've searched online and failed to find one and I wonder if
anyone has come across such a thing?

Buy a better quality box of drills and use the present drills as
replacements when you break them.

The £38 quid set I bought still had a wank case.

--

Adam