Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default Case for drill bits

On 03/01/2018 17:37, Murmansk wrote:
I bought a set of drill bits of different sizes from about 1mm to 8mm and they come in a metal box where you open the box and there are two rows of drills lined up, which live in appropriately sized holes and then fold down flat when you close the lid.

The problem is the box is really horrible quality and the mechanism doesn't work, so it's really hard to close the lid and the whole thing is incredibly irritating to use.

What I want is another box, but one of better quality, without the drills. I've searched online and failed to find one and I wonder if anyone has come across such a thing?

Buy a better quality box of drills and use the present drills as
replacements when you break them.

Bill