Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Mike is offline

Default How to share a photo so youse all can see it? - The news image autocon um1 50.jpg (0/1)

On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:59:47 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
Never tried Flickr; setting up an account on any image-sharing site is
unnecessary if you just want to post the occasional pic to the big
wide world. I used to use tinypic, but it stopped working for me, so
now I use imgbb https://imgbb.com/

I'm using that too now. Since Photobucket decided to charge a fortune for
third party hosting.

I use the attachment feature that my newsreader (Free Agent) provides.
I've attached an image to this message.
- Mike