Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Comments on Spare Wheel Alternatives

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
When I worked in the motor trade, I was amazed at the number of customers
who managed to get their car recovered back to their house rather than
straight to us. This was long after the AA started relay, where they'd
get you to your destination, and your car to the garage of your choice.

Last time I used them, they insisted on taking the car to a local garage.
Water pump had disintegrated, and the chances of that garage having one in
stock remote. And of course they didn't. So had to wait for a second
recovery vehicle to take us and car home. Because of this delay, to late
to get the car to my local garage of choice.

--
*I'm planning to be spontaneous tomorrow *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.