Kroetsch's

Default Roll Away Tool Chest question

If your not going to fill with any tools (you can send it to me and I will)
,but in that case then I would to agree with the some of the others in
securing it to a wall in your garage with either cable or chain. I would be
led to drill a hole in the bottom of the cabinet and bolting some chain to
the bottom and the locking the other end to an eye bolt attached to the
garage wall. This way you are not drilling into a visable part of the tool
box. You will have to watch out that if you do move it you watch you length
and not push over the entire unit.

"Bill" wrote in message
Kroetsch's wrote:

Typically when they get moved from shop to shop, it takes a wrecker with

tilit-and-load deck because they weigh so much when filled with tools.

Who said anything about tools?