Tony Hwang

Default Roll Away Tool Chest question

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

Kroetsch's wrote:

Typically when they get moved from shop to shop, it takes a wrecker
with a tilit-and-load deck because they weigh so much when filled
with tools. I would assume that unless your garage is in a real
remote location, that people rolling a toolbox down the street or
having a truck idling in your driveway may cause some concerns to
your neighbours and especially you if are home. Do you typically
leave your garage unlocked?

That was my feeling as well. I have a gravel driveway and I assure you my box
won't roll anywhere out there. Hell, it'll hardy roll inside the garage. I
know it weighs more than any ten guys could lift without dropping their
testicles on the floor.

Hi,
You, RN? My wife is. You, RN working on machines, not human patient?,
LOL! My tool chest(Snap on) is not that big or heavy but cahined to
garage wall.
Tony