volts500

Default Blower on furnace hums and doesn't start

"REL" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:50:26 GMT, (REL) wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:35:57 GMT, "volts500"
wrote:

But still not as large as the MOCP. The wires aren't derated, they are
sized for the MCA.

Well ain't this something!
http://electrical-contractor.net/ubb...ML/001269.html

Right on your own suggested forum.

Without the MCA or MOCP being stated, there's is no way to determine if the
MCA was bumped up to account for volt drop, nor can one determine if a
breaker smaller than the MOCP was installed.

I am not going to spend any more time on the topic researching my own
arguments sir. If you find any support for your maintaining that you
can wire the unit for the MCA and then protect it with the MOCP put a
link here in this thread as I marked it for retrieval.

By all means, if I knew it was going to be that easy I would have done that
a long time ago.

http://www.ecmag.com/editorial_detail.aspx?id=1086
http://www.mbinet.org/web/magazine/comfort1299.html
http://homewiringandmore.com/index.html
although there is a typo, more specifically:
http://homewiringandmore.com/homewir...hvac/hvac.html

If you find supporting information I will own my mistake infront of
god and everybody. Perhaps that is a difference you do not see in me.
I do not care if I am wrong, I only seek to correct it when I am.

the other rich