Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tristan Mauger Tristan Mauger is offline

Default Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents.

On 12/29/2017 2:28 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/26/2017 1:01 PM, Tristan Mauger wrote:

How do *I* have a flaw in my soul for mocking someone who routinely
calls for the murder of people he doesn't even know?Â* Why do you
people throw in with a vile, murder-advocating cretin who is stealing
from you?

Cuz' most people agree with Gunner, you should cease to exist!

No, most people don't agree with that, tommeee - at least not any adult
participants.