Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default Tumble dryers revisited.

On 28/12/2017 10:04, jim wrote:
Jeff Layman Wrote in message:
On 27/12/17 21:07, T i m wrote:
Hi all,

So, makes, models, suppliers and personal recommendations please?

5 years ago when we moved here we decided a condensing TD was required.
After reading reviews and looking at the models, we decided a Beko would
do what we wanted, and got one. It's been fine, even when we heard it
was one of the models Beko were doing a recall on to fit a replacement
part. The technician came and fitted the part when we requested.

+1 for Beko, very pleased with mine.

I have no idea if it was really required or not (maybe we're unusual in
that we regularly clean the filter!), and it's working as well as it did
when we first got it. I must say that it is a bit noisy, and you really
don't want to be in the kitchen for any length of time when it's on.

Yes, agree.

Oh, as a bonus, if you're into fussy house plants, you get a litre of
pure water for watering them after a batch of washing has been dried.

Fsvo of "pure" ;-)

Not sure how pure it is, but it does smell of whatever detergent was
used to wash the clothes.

--
Cheers, Rob