Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW[_2_] ARW[_2_] is offline

Default value?

On 29/12/2017 14:06, GB wrote:
On 29/12/2017 12:25, ARW wrote:

A few moths ago the van pulled suddenly to the left on the M-Way. It
did this just as I was crossing a raised intersection in high winds
and I put it down to the wind.

There was nothing else until I got to Ponds Forge roundabout in
Sheffield and all the ball bearings fellout leaving me stranded in the
middle of the roundabout.

You posted something about Fiat vans a while back. It seemed heart-felt.

New fuel pump (that nearly set on fire 3 weeks later as the mechanic was
****), new EGV (twice but the second mechanic was **** and swapped a
brand new EGV for a new one that was not needed), new CV joint (twice as
the replacement lasted 4 weeks), new clutch (lot's of meat on it but a
spring broke), cutting out on me on the M62, cutting out on me on the
A1M, new battery, new drivers door lock (and new tools at just over a
grand), complete replacement of wishbone arms (both sides), respray down
the LHS (I let the apprentice drive it that day), new internal blower etc

Oh and the glove box fell out of the dashboard today.

--
Adam