Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents.

On 12/27/2017 5:03 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
news
On 12/26/2017 12:51 PM, Tristan Mauger wrote:
What a small, hateful person you are!

I'm really not. Mark Wieber is, though - only a small, hateful
person could routinely call for the murder of people who say things
he finds politically unpleasant.

Why do you and Terrell and Jaques all throw in with such a hateful
piece of **** as Wieber? What do you think that says about you?

It shows me that your one-upsmanship is such a winning strategy.
Why don't you go over there and kill his dogs? That will show him!
And, you will easily win the philosophical high ground.

Careful, Tom, you're inciting the disturbed mind of an obsessed
stalker.

I think it's a romantic thing. Like dipping Gunner's pigtails in the
inkwell. And in return, Gunner should dip his something in the something.