Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Nail nomenclature?

On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 11:32:36 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Okay, this has to be a winner

Difficult for me to believe even in this group that folks would think it necessary to respond to a thread well over 22 years old.

LOL. With the cold weather across the nation, woodworking is slow, so we have to talk about something. .... better than shoveling snow, for some of the folks.

I've been carving on the cypress chair seats, nothing special to show pics of, yet. Bought 2 light fixtures for the back patio, considering installing them when I finish this typing. Teche Electric guys were no help resolving the pink T-8 bulb lighting, though they questioned the bulbs, themselves. I'll see what replacing the bulbs will do.

Sonny