Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents.

On 12/26/2017 1:17 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/25/2017 2:27 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents. Â*Started out
to be 8 of them. Â*I did two prototypes, then did a plan to make these
4 all very similar. Â*Destroyed two top pieces because I had the wrong
speeds and feeds for stainless when cutting out the notch for the
catch. Didn't have enough time to make two more top pieces. Â*Still I
have enough for the most important people. Â*They use either Parker
refills or Fisher Space Pen refills.Â* I went with the Fisher Space Pen
refills for the ones to be given out as gifts.

http://tacklemaker.info/gallery/1_25..._12_25_46.jpeg

Showoff!

YES!