Dan O.

Default Oven, Oven Clock stopped working

Without posting at least the model number (if
not the serial number as well), I doubt anyone
would be able to even begin to try to assist you
there. If needed, you can find tips for locating
the model and serial number tag on your
appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my
site linked below.

The Enigmatic One wrote

I have the model number and serial number.

It is always a good idea to supply that information whenever asking
specific questions about appliances. Designs and the components used
in them change very often, there is no other way to identify the
product being asked about.

the model number is KD532ADK3.

When I contacted White-Westing house a while
back on a different issue, I was told there is no
manual available at all for my model (owner's
manual, that is.)

I'm not surprised, it appears to be a ~1983 model. (at least that's
when its parts list is dated.)

An owner's manual would not likely have a wiring diagram in it anyway.
One is usually on each appliance somewhere. On older stove models
pasted to the back cover of the appliance is common, on newer models
it is often rolled or folded up inside the control panel.

There where 3 service manuals for that product. #'s L80SE9901,
L80SE99011, L80SE99012. (the last 2 likely be supplements to the
original.). I don't know where you'll find them but maybe if you can
find a Westinghouse repair depot that has been in business that long
or sometimes things like that come up for auction on eBay.

All other parts and repair pages I checked didn't
have anything for my model.

Older models like that will only rarely be found in any of the on-line
services which are available.

I just checked your site, and it has some great looking
info, but the links provided found me no matching repair
or owners manual.

Like I said, the on-line lookup services available usually deal with
newer products although they may still carry the parts for older ones.
If you needed something for your older model, you'd likely have to do
it the old fashion way of contacting someone whom could look up your
products on microfiche (microfilm) if you can't go by product pictures
supplied by the retailers.

JFYI

Dan O.
-