Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Nichols Robert Nichols is offline

Default Odd Things About MSC

On 12/25/2017 01:57 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 24 Dec 2017 17:54:52 -0600, Robert Nichols

When I first opened my checking account here, my first statement showed a mystery deposit of around $1200. When I called the bank to report that, the response was, "Oh, they must have messed up the account numbers again."

AGAIN???

Must have been Bunk of America, Hell's Fargo, or Washedup Mutual.
Want to pay an extra 20% interest? Use Chased credit cards!

Nope. Just a local bank, not (at that time, 40 years ago) part of any chain.