Hammer Chewer

Default Clueless about Flueless

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:04:48 +0000, tarquinlinbin
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:57:06 +0000 (UTC), "Phil"
wrote:

"Hammer Chewer" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Folks

Snip.

B&Q employ local contractors to do the work and, if our experience with a
B&Q fireplace is anything to go by, you have a good chance of it being one
of local cowboys that turn up.
Phil

Yes Phil you are spot on as my sister- in- law would confirm having to
eventually call in a real professional.

i recently heard of a job whereby a punter bought a new fire and
surround from B & Q and were quoted £500 to fit it!!!

Yeah I noticed some of the estimated prices for installation in the
booklet.

I had no intention of using the B&Q offer of installation nor have I
any intention of buying from them either cos their prices are much
higher from places on the net.

Thank you for the reply

Peace xxx

Ammer Chewer